Recipe by Lorraine of AZ
This sounds so good to me. I can hardly wait to try it. Recipe from BH&G.
Top Review by *Parsley*
So easy and makes a great family meal. The end result depends on the quality of your sauce and meatballs. I added some basil and garlic to my sauce. I used more than 1 lb of meatballs because my boys love meatballs. Thanx for posting this recipe! My gang loved it.
- 1 (16 ounce) packagedried ziti pasta or 1 (16 ounce) package penne
- 1 (26 ounce) jar pasta sauce
- 1 (16 ounce) packagefrozen precooked italian meatballs, thawed (32 balls, cut in half)
- 1 (15 ounce) can Italian-style tomato sauce
- 1 (15 ounce) carton ricotta cheese
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (8 oz.)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and return to pan.
- Stir in the pasta sauce, meatballs, and tomato sauce. Transfer to a 9"x13" baking dish.
- Bake, covered, in a 350 degree oven for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile in a bowl, combine the ricotta and Parmesan cheeses.
- Uncover pasta, mix, and spoon cheese mixture in mounds over pasta. Cover loosely and bake about 10 minutes more or until heated through.
- Top with mozarrella cheese and bake uncovered 5 minutes longer.