1/2 Photos of Cheesy Italian Eggplant Delight
Kelly Grennan's Note:
I love eggplant, and I love cheese, so these two fit JUST perfect together!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat over to 400.
- 2Season eggplant with salt and pepper, and roast for 15 minutes, covering the bottom of a cooking spray-coated glass dish with slices.
- 3Layer with half the sauce and half the tomatoes. Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon each of basil and italian seasoning, salt and pepper to taste.
- 4Top with half the ricotta and half the mazzarella. Repeat layers.
- 5Bake for 20 minutes, heating to broil until cheese is golden.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Italian Eggplant Delight
Serving Size: 1 (593 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 276.1
- Calories from Fat 91
- Total Fat 10.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 36.2 mg
- Sodium 1007.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.6 g
- Sugars 16.0 g
- Protein 19.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
dried Italian seasoning
fat-free ricotta cheese