- 453.59 g eggplant, thinly sliced
- salt and pepper
- 236.59 ml tomato sauce
- 3 medium tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 29.58 ml dried basil
- 29.58 ml dried Italian seasoning
- 236.59 ml fat-free ricotta cheese
- 118.29 ml low mositure part-skim mozzarella cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat over to 400.
- Season eggplant with salt and pepper, and roast for 15 minutes, covering the bottom of a cooking spray-coated glass dish with slices.
- Layer with half the sauce and half the tomatoes. Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon each of basil and italian seasoning, salt and pepper to taste.
- Top with half the ricotta and half the mazzarella. Repeat layers.
- Bake for 20 minutes, heating to broil until cheese is golden.