Recipe by lazy gourmet
This is another one in my dream to compile the piles of cookbooks I have. I couldn't find it posted, so enjoy! Haven't tried this yet but sounds really easy. Out of Pillsbury Easy Meals Sept 2005.
- 2 cups spaghetti sauce
- 1 (15 ounce) package chicken breast tenders (not breaded)
- 6 ounces shredded Italian cheese blend
- 8 ounces uncooked spaghetti
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350. Into ungreased 8-inch square baking dish, spoon and spread one cup of the spaghetti sauce. Top with chicken tenders in a single layer. Spoon remaining sauce over chicken and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake uncovered 30-35 mins or until everything is bubbly and chicken is no longer pink.
- Cook spaghetti as directed on the package, drain.
- Serve chicken and sauce over spaghetti.