1/1 Photo of Cheesy Italian Chicken
I saw a recipe on another website which stimulated my imagination and I made this new creation instead. It was super easy and quick. But the best thing is that it is also delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Blend the bread crumbs & the cheese together with 1/2 of the teaspoon of black pepper and set aside.
- 2Beat the eggs together and add the other 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- 3Split each breast in half width wise so that you will have 4 thin pieces of chicken.
- 4Heat the olive oil and the butter in a large skillet until medium hot.
- 5Dip each piece of chicken into the egg mixture then into the breading mixture, being sure to put as much breading as possible on each side -- patting helps.
- 6Place the chicken in the skillet.
- 7Brown well on both sides, cooking time is a approximate depends on size of meat.
- 8Drain on Paper Towels & Enjoy.
- 9Because the chicken pieces are thin they will cook quickly and be done in a very short time.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Italian Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (110 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 503.5
- Calories from Fat 348
- Total Fat 38.6 g
- Saturated Fat 14.6 g
- Cholesterol 217.3 mg
- Sodium 766.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 23.7 g