Recipe by Dwynnie
I love Italian beef sandwiches--especially if they are super gooey--and to me, this is just easiest when fixing them at home! I don't mind at all that I need to use a knife and fork! If you don't like them so wet, do not use all of the gravy that came with your Italian beef. Cooking time includes cooling time.
- 4 french bread rolls
- 453.59-907.18 g prepared italian beef (with gravy)
- 226.79 g sliced provolone cheese
- 113.39 g shredded mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Heat Italian beef and gravy as directed on package.
- Slice rolls and place them open in a greased 9x13 casserole dish.
- Portion the beef on top of the rolls and pour gravy over the sandwiches to cover the bread.
- Cover the tops of the sandwiches with the sliced and shredded cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the cheese is melted and starting to brown.
- Let cool in the casserole for about 10 minutes, then serve warm with knife and fork.