Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This is a great way to use your Thanksgiving turkey leftovers. Goes together quick and then a simmer in the slow cooker to melt the cheese and blend the flavors. Freezes well also.
- 6 cups cooked turkey, cubed
- 2 cups Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 1 1⁄2 cups celery, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup green pepper, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise or 1 cup salad dressing
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- Mix and heat in slow cooker on high one hour, then on low one hour, stirring often. Serve on buns.
This is supper yummy and pretty easy to make other than cutting up the turkey. Mine was a little soupy when I made it for about 25 people.