This is an old, old recipe that is from a magazine clipping. I don't know which magazine. My mom has made these squares for as long as I can remember. A family favorite that has stood the test of time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat the eggs for 3 minutes.
- 2In another bowl, add the flour, baking powder, and salt; stir to combine.
- 3Add the dry ingredients to the beaten eggs; mix well.
- 4Add in the cheeses and chopped peppers; stir to combine.
- 5Pour mixture into a greased 13x9 inch baking dish.
- 6Bake at 350° for 30 to 35 minutes.
- 7Let sit for 10 minutes, then cut into squares.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Hot Quiche Squares
Serving Size: 1 (105 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 236.2
- Calories from Fat 143
- Total Fat 15.9 g
- Saturated Fat 8.9 g
- Cholesterol 178.4 mg
- Sodium 530.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 17.2 g