Recipe by Chris from Kansas
This is a perfect appetizer for a family get-together or kid's party. It looks and tastes great.
Top Review by Mandy ny
Hi. My family makes a very simular version of this for every holiday function. Everyone stands around table fighting over it! When Gram makes it she always makes two so there is less fighting! lol We dont use tortilla chips we use Ritz and its fabulous!
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (4 oz)
- 3⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) can pizza sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped green peppers
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced green onions
- tortilla chips
Directions See How It's Made
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and italian seasoning.
- Spread in an ungreased 9-inch microwave-safe pie plate.
- Combine mozzarella and parmesan cheeses; sprinkle half over the cream cheese.
- Top with the pizza sauce, remaining cheese mixture, green pepper and onion.
- Microwave, uncovered, on high for 3-4 minutes or until cheese is almost melted, rotating a half turn several times.
- Let stand for 1-2 minutes.
- Serve with tortilla chips.