This is a perfect appetizer for a family get-together or kid's party. It looks and tastes great.
Make and share this Cheesy Hot Pizza Dip recipe from Food.com.
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and italian seasoning.
- Spread in an ungreased 9-inch microwave-safe pie plate.
- Combine mozzarella and parmesan cheeses; sprinkle half over the cream cheese.
- Top with the pizza sauce, remaining cheese mixture, green pepper and onion.
- Microwave, uncovered, on high for 3-4 minutes or until cheese is almost melted, rotating a half turn several times.
- Let stand for 1-2 minutes.
- Serve with tortilla chips.