Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
A yummy bread that goes great with any main dish!
- 1 long French bread
- 1⁄2 cup margarine, softened
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1⁄4 cup minced onion
- 2 teaspoons poppy seeds
- 1 (8 ounce) packagesliced swiss cheese, cut in thirds
- 2 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- Slice loaf horizontally into two large pieces.
- Combine margarine, mustard, onion, and poppy seeds.
- Spread on bread and top with cheese. Place slices in a foil "boat" and sprinkle bacon on top.
- Bake 15 minutes at 375 oven; cut in serving pieces.