My favorite childhood food - Mom made it for the kids when the adults were going out for dinner.
Make and share this Cheesy Hot Dogs recipe from Food.com.
- Fry bacon but stop while bacon is still soft.
- WHILE BACON IS FRYING: Slice hot dogs in half length wise.
- Cut a cheese slice in half and place end to end along the cut side of the dog.
- Put dog together.
- Wrap bacon around the hot dog and secure with tooth picks.
- Bake at 350 degrees until cheese is melted.
- Remove toothpicks.
- Put in bun- garnish- enjoy- Kids love this.