1/2 Photos of Cheesy Hot Dogs
Boiled hot dogs are place on a buttered slice of bread with cheese, folded in half and baked until golden brown and the cheese is melted. Baking time will vary with your oven. These are easy to make and really good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook hot dogs in boiling water until done.
- 2Preheat oven to 350°.
- 3Spray a 9 x 13 baking pan with non stick spray.
- 4Spread butter on both sides of each piece of bread.
- 5Put a slice of cheese on one side of bread.
- 6Place a hot dog in the middle.
- 7Fold up the sides.
- 8Pin with a toothpick.
- 9Then lay hot dog sandwiches side by side in the baking pan.
- 10Bake until bread is toasted brown and cheese is melted.
- 11Watch carefully so they don't burn.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Hot Dogs
Serving Size: 1 (87 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 310.8
- Calories from Fat 199
- Total Fat 22.2 g
- Saturated Fat 10.5 g
- Cholesterol 45.0 mg
- Sodium 909.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 11.1 g