Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
I love dill and this recipe is another way of seasoning my FIL's hockey puck potatoes.
Make and share this Cheesy Hockey Puck Potatoes With Dill recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Wash potatoes and pat dry.
- Use roasting pan and melt 1/4 cup of butter or margarine in oven.
- When melted remove from oven.
- Cut potatoes in half or thirds depending on size of potato.
- Spread melted butter around on pan and sprinkle salt all over pan.
- Place potatoes with the flat side down on to pan.
- Melt remaining butter. (I use the microwave).
- Drizzle remaining butter or margarine over potato halves.
- Sprinkle dill over potatoes.
- Place in oven for 45 minutes.
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese over potatoes.
- Bake for another 45 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Use a metal spatula to remove the potatoes from the pan!
Very nice buttery crisp potatoes, I used 4 small/medium and halved the recipe. I halved the potatoes and baked at 175C fan forced and they took 1 hour to cook to perfection. Thank you Acadia, made for Potluck Tag.