Prep 5 mins
Cook 11 mins
Flavor's of onion, garlic, rosemary and lavender from Dried Blend of Aromatic Herbs, Onions, Garlic give this a French taste.
- 226.79 g package crescent rolls
- 59.16 ml cheddar cheese, shredded
- 14.79 ml herbs (Using Dried Blend of Aromatic Herbs, Onions, Garlic)
- Unroll each crescent laying flat on a cookie sheet pan and sprinkle each with the cheese and herbs and roll starting at the wide end.
- Bake in a 375°F preheated oven for 11 minutes.
I made this tonight substituting herbs de provence for the aromatic herbs. I loved it combined with the cheese! My children didn't like the herbs as it had a little too much oregano for them, so I'll use your recipe for the herbs next time!