Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From "Favorite Brand Name Vegetarian Cooking."
Make and share this Cheesy Herb-Stuffed Mushrooms With Spinach Fettuccine recipe from Food.com.
- Cook fettuccine according to package directions. Drain; return to saucepan.
- Combine oil, basil and garlic in small bowl; pour over cooked pasta. Toss well.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon cheese into each mushroom cap. Place on aluminum covered cookie sheet (for easy cleanup) under broiler for about 5 minutes or until cheese is hot and caps are fork-tender.
- Transfer fettuccine to serving bowl. Arrange caps on fettuccine.
- I broil my mushrooms instead of cook them on the grill like the cookbook since it's easier. If you don't have garlic and herb soft cheese, try cream cheese and some Mrs Dash with garlic and herb.