From "Favorite Brand Name Vegetarian Cooking."
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook fettuccine according to package directions. Drain; return to saucepan.
- 2Combine oil, basil and garlic in small bowl; pour over cooked pasta. Toss well.
- 3Spoon 1 tablespoon cheese into each mushroom cap. Place on aluminum covered cookie sheet (for easy cleanup) under broiler for about 5 minutes or until cheese is hot and caps are fork-tender.
- 4Transfer fettuccine to serving bowl. Arrange caps on fettuccine.
- 5I broil my mushrooms instead of cook them on the grill like the cookbook since it's easier. If you don't have garlic and herb soft cheese, try cream cheese and some Mrs Dash with garlic and herb.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Herb-Stuffed Mushrooms With Spinach Fettuccine
Serving Size: 1 (245 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 567.1
- Calories from Fat 190
- Total Fat 21.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 96.7 mg
- Sodium 41.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 78.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 18.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
garlic & herb spreadable cheese