Recipe by - Carla -
As an appetizer or as a bread accompaniment, these savory pinwheels are light, flaky and whirling with cheese!
- 3 cups original Bisquick baking mix
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2⁄3 cup water
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup pizza sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425ºF.
- Grease cookie sheet.
- Mix Bisquick, Italian seasoning, garlic powder and water until dough forms - Turn dough onto surface dusted with Bisquick; gently roll in Bisquick to coat and knead 10 times.
- Roll the dough into 18x10-inch rectange and brush with melted butter.
- Sprinkle with cheeses.
- Tightly roll up dough, pinching the edges to seal.
- Cut roll into eighteen 1-inch slices and place on cookie sheet.
- Bake 11 to 13 minutes or until golden.
- Heat pizza sauce until hot and serve along with pinwheels for dipping.