Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
New way to do biscuits, not the kind in the tube make sure to use the individually frozen kind (like Pillsbury oven baked biscuits). Great served with a salad and hot bowl of soup!
- 12 frozen biscuit dough, thawed
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil leaves, crushed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried thyme leaves, crushed
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup shredded mild cheddar cheese
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄4 cup orange marmalade
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 10-inch bundt pan or angel food cake pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Cut each biscuit into four pieces.
- In a small bowl; combine milk and seasonings.
- Dip each biscuit piece into milk mixture. Layer half the biscuit pieces in prepared pan; top with cheese and remaining biscuits.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool 10 minutes; remove from pan.
- To prepare Orange Marmalade Butter; beat butter and orange marmalade until well-blended.
- Serve with warm bread.
- To make individual servings; layer dough pieces and cheese into lightly greased cupcake tins.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown.