Recipe by LAURIE
New way to do biscuits, not the kind in the tube make sure to use the individually frozen kind (like Pillsbury oven baked biscuits). Great served with a salad and hot bowl of soup!
- 12 frozen biscuit dough, thawed
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil leaves, crushed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried thyme leaves, crushed
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup shredded mild cheddar cheese
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄4 cup orange marmalade
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 10-inch bundt pan or angel food cake pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Cut each biscuit into four pieces.
- In a small bowl; combine milk and seasonings.
- Dip each biscuit piece into milk mixture. Layer half the biscuit pieces in prepared pan; top with cheese and remaining biscuits.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool 10 minutes; remove from pan.
- To prepare Orange Marmalade Butter; beat butter and orange marmalade until well-blended.
- Serve with warm bread.
- To make individual servings; layer dough pieces and cheese into lightly greased cupcake tins.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown.