Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
These look very nice on a platter on your buffet table of appetizers. You can sub in any kind of deli meat for the turkey.
- 10 slices turkey
- 1⁄4 cup garlic & herb spreadable cheese
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- 40 bite-size garlic bagel chips
- chopped fresh parsley
- Unfold each turkey slice so that it is flat.
- Spread each slice with 1 teaspoons cheese and top with 1 teaspoons bell pepper.
- Carefully roll up.
- Cut each roll into 4 pieces.
- Place each turkey on bagel chips.
- Garnish with parsley.
Very good! I used Boursin garlic and herb flavor for the cheese. Easy and tasty. Thanks for sharing!