Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. Quick & easy--a tummy filling meal for 5-6 people
Make and share this Cheesy Hashbrowns and Polish Sausage #5FIX recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (20 ounce) package Simply Potatoes® Shredded Hash Browns
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 Polish sausage, cut into 1/4 inch rounds
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- Melt butter.
- pre-heat oven to 350*.
- Coat 9 x 13 inch baking dish with butter.
- In mixing bowl combine Simply Potatoes Shredded Hashbrowns, cut up rounds of Polish sausages, 1 1/2 cup Shredded Cheddar cheese, 4 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce and remaining butter.
- Spoon mixture into coated 9 x 13 baking dish, bake at 350* oven for 40 minutes.