Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 hrs 30 mins
This recipe comes from Paula Deen. I couldn't find one exactly like this on Food.com and wanted to incorporate it into my weekly meal planning. One of my co workers made it and it was a huge hit. Everyone loved it.
- 30 ounces frozen hash brown potatoes
- 2 (14 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄3 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- minced green onion
- In a slow cooker, combine potatoes, broth, soup, onion, and pepper.
- Cover, and cook on low for 5 hours.
- Stir in cream cheese, cook 30 minutes, stirring occasionally, until combined.
- Garnish with green onion.