Recipe by mailbelle
Since it's so hot, I've been searching for crock pot recipes for things I normally cook in the oven. This recipe is from the Slow Cooker Fix It and Forget It Cookbook and is credited to Clarice Williams of Fairbank, IA.
Top Review by ChansonCooks
Made this for dinner when the family was away for the day. Had a half ham going in a second crockpot. Followed recipe exactly. I'd give this a five for ease of preparation, but it's a bit on the bland side. Texture and amount of sauce was perfect. Next time I'll try adding a teaspoon of dried mustard.
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cheddar cheese soup
- 1 1⁄3 cups buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (2 lb) package frozen cubed hash brown potatoes
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon paprika