Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Cheesy and so easy. I had this for breakfast in college to start off the day
- Saute onions in large frying pan.
- Add grated potato and mix.
- Set in pan in a patty shape.
- Add cheese and cook until cheese is melted.
- Use spatula to put on plate.
Cracked some fresh black pepper on them, a dash of paprika, topped with a fried egg, and I was in business. Nice, simple recipe - thanks for sharing!
We really enjoyed this. I made it for 2. I added a dash of garlic salt, used mild cheddar, and a little hot pepper flakes. Put an egg and rye toast on the plate, great breakfast! Thanks Izzy!!
This was so easy and so good. I wonder why I never thought of making this before. This filling breakfast cost me less than $3.00 CDN!