3 hrs 30 mins
Jeff Neidecker's Note:
My wife and I were at a potluck dinner with some friends and this crock pot casserole was one of the main dishes. We asked for the recipe and make it at least once a month. It is very tasty.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook and crumble the hamburger until it's done and then transfer to your crock pot.
- 2Add your cream of soup and stir into hamburger.
- 3Add half the bag of hash browns and stir.
- 4Add your top the tater or sour cream.
- 5Add the rest of the potatoes and stir.
- 6Let cook on high for about 1 hour and then add the cheese.
- 7Then let cook on low for 1-2 more hours.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Hash Browns Casserole in the Crock Pot
Serving Size: 1 (236 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 737.2
- Calories from Fat 441
- Total Fat 49.0 g
- Saturated Fat 21.2 g
- Cholesterol 113.1 mg
- Sodium 1006.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 28.1 g