1/2 Photos of Cheesy Hash Browns Casserole
~la petite chef~'s Note:
Another recipe from my famous gourmet chef mother, hence I'm "la petite" to follow in her fabulous footsteps! This side is AWESOME, we've had it with dinner or breakfast, it's so good anytime of the day! YUM!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (2 lb) package frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 (8 ounce) sour cream
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt (to taste)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cups crushed corn flakes cereal
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2In a large bowl, combine hash browns, 1/2 cup melted butter, cream of chicken soup, sour cream, chopped onion, cheddar cheese, salt-n-pep.
- 3Place mix in a 3 quart casserole dish.
- 4In a med. saucepan over med. heat, saute cornflakes in 1/4 cup melted butter, and sprinkle the mix over the top of the casserole.
- 5Back covered in preheated oven for 40 minutes.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Hash Browns Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (199 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 480.8
- Calories from Fat 319
- Total Fat 35.4 g
- Saturated Fat 21.1 g
- Cholesterol 94.0 mg
- Sodium 985.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 11.6 g