Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
An easy, delicious way to serve potatoes.
- 453.59 g frozen hash brown potatoes
- 4 slice cooked bacon, well browned and crumbled
- 297.66 g can cream of onion soup
- 297.66 g can warm water
- 236.59 ml onion, thinly sliced
- 473.18 ml cheddar cheese, shredded, divided
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix soup and water. Add hash browns, onion, and 1 cup of cheddar cheese. Mix well.
- Transfer to 1 9x13" baking dish and top with rest of the cheese.
- Bake uncovered for 40 to 45 minutes. Top with bacon and chopped chives or green onion tops.
Very good! I had to double the soups and cheese (still only used 1 can of water though) because my bag of potatoes was 36 oz. We had this with our breakfast and everyone loved it. I skipped the bacon/green onion topping but I'm sure that they would be great additions. Thanks so much for posting!