Recipe by Sherri L.
This is hugely popular with my family and friends. I make it for Christmas morning and am often requested to bring it to brunches/breakfasts at church and work.
Top Review by C Mac
This is sooooo good! I have made this on special occasions when we have many people over and everyone loves it! I have been asked for the recipe countless times! I usually do not use the potato soup but have used a combo of cream of cheddar soup and cream of mushroom or I have used all cream of mushroom or cream of chicken and it always turns out fantastic! Thanks for a great recipe :)
- 1 (32 ounce) package frozen hash brown potatoes
- 8 ounces cooked diced ham
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans condensed cream of potato soup
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Lightly grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- In a large bowl, mix hash browns, ham, cream of potato soup, sour cream, and Cheddar cheese.
- Spread evenly into prepared dish.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake 1 hour in the preheated oven, or until bubbly and lightly brown.
- Serve immediately.