Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
Hash browns baked with cream of chicken soup, sour cream and cheese is a popular potluck casserole. You can’t go wrong with this recipe!
- 1 (20 ounce) package Simply Potatoes® Shredded Hash Browns
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups Crystal Farms® Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 3⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine, melted
- 1 1⁄2 cups corn flakes, coarsely crushed
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine, melted
- Heat oven to 350°F
- Spray 2 quart glass baking dish with nonstick cooking spray*. In large bowl combine all hash brown ingredients; mix well. Spread into prepared baking dish.
- In small bowl stir together topping ingredients. Spread topping evenly over hash browns. Bake 45 minutes or until hash browns are tender.
- Tip: *An 11x7-inch rectangular or 8-inch square baking dish can be used.