1/1 Photo of Cheesy Hash Brown Cups
Simply Potatoes's Note:
Bursting with flavor, these little morsels make a clever presentation for weekend breakfast or brunch!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 cups Simply Potatoes® Shredded Hash Browns
- 1/4 cup butter or 1/4 cup margarine, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 lb ground Italian sausage
- 1/2 cup finely chopped mushroom
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- 2 cups Better'n Eggs®
- 1/2 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1/2 cup Crystal Farms® Finely Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1Heat oven to 400°F.
- 2Grease 12-cup regular muffin cup pan; set aside. In medium bowl combine Simply Potatoes, butter and salt; mix well. Press about 1/4 cup Simply Potatoes mixture into each muffin cup lining bottom and sides. Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
- 3Meanwhile, brown Italian sausage in 10-inch skillet; drain grease. Add mushrooms and red bell pepper. Cook, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are tender. Fill each baked hash brown cup equally with sausage mixture.
- 4In small bowl combine Better’n Eggs and Italian seasoning; mix well. Pour over sausage mixture, filling each muffin cup equally. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake 12 to 14 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center of cup comes out clean.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Hash Brown Cups
Serving Size: 1 (358 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1207.0
- Calories from Fat 974
- Total Fat 108.2 g
- Saturated Fat 51.1 g
- Cholesterol 251.4 mg
- Sodium 3729.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 45.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Simply Potatoes® Shredded Hash Browns
dried Italian seasoning
Crystal Farms® Finely Shredded Cheddar Cheese