Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. A warm and cheesy casserole that's perfect for breakfast or as a side dish with lunch or dinner!
- 2 (20 ounce) bags Simply Potatoes Shredded Hash Browns
- 8 ounces shredded cheddar cheese or 8 ounces provolone cheese
- 2 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1 small yellow onion, grated
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Spray a 9''x13'' glass casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Mix together potatoes, onions, and cheese in a large bowl. Add milk and chicken broth; mix until combined.
- Place potato mixture in casserole dish.
- Cover with foil and bake for 30-45 minutes, until liquid is absorbed and casserole is set.
- Remove foil, and bake another 5-15 minutes until top and edges are slightly browned and crispy.