Prep 5 mins
Cook 35 mins
This is always a real hit at my dinner table.****DO NOT LEAVE OVEN WHILE BROILING****
- 793.78 g package hash browns, thawed
- 473.18 ml cheddar cheese, shredded
- 473.18 ml mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 onion, chopped
- 226.79 g sour cream
- 4.92 ml pepper, fresh ground
- 2.46 ml salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large mixing bowl combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Place in a casserole dish, smooth out evenly.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, then broil on high to brown the top.
Very good hash browns! I made half the recipe. Lots of cheesey flavor in this dish. I sprayed the casserole dish with Pam first I used seasoned salt and the amount of pepper is just right for our tastes. Served with farmer sausage made for a nice comfort meal. Thanks for sharing this recipe. Made for spring Pac 09