- 7 -8 cups diced potatoes
- 1 small onion, diced
- 6 cups water
- 2 lbs hamburger, browned, and drained
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1⁄2 pint whipping cream
- 1 lb Velveeta cheese, diced
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons onion salt
- 2 teaspoons paprika
Directions See How It's Made
- Put onion, potatoes, hamburger, and water into crock pot and cook on low heat for 4-5 hours, or until potatoes are tender.
- Then add in the rest of ingredients and let cook for another 2 hours, or until you are ready to eat.
- Use salt and pepper at the table for taste.