I came upon this on accident one night as I was out of something else I needed for another recipe. I was delightfully surprised! Very yummy and easy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown hamburger in large skillet with onion, drain fat.
- 2Stir in water, gravy mix, poultry seasoning, salt and pepper.
- 3Bring to simmer, stirring until thickened.
- 4Stir in veggies, heat through.
- 5Sprinkle with as much cheese as you wish, cover till melted.
- 6Remove from heat and serve over mashed potatoes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Hamburger Potato Skillet
Serving Size: 1 (388 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 328.7
- Calories from Fat 162
- Total Fat 18.0 g
- Saturated Fat 7.0 g
- Cholesterol 77.8 mg
- Sodium 692.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 24.5 g