Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I came upon this on accident one night as I was out of something else I needed for another recipe. I was delightfully surprised! Very yummy and easy!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (7/8 ounce) envelope beef gravy mix (I like McCormick)
- 1 (15 ounce) can mixed vegetables, drained
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 1⁄4 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper (or more if you're like me!)
- shredded cheddar cheese
- hot mashed potatoes
- Brown hamburger in large skillet with onion, drain fat.
- Stir in water, gravy mix, poultry seasoning, salt and pepper.
- Bring to simmer, stirring until thickened.
- Stir in veggies, heat through.
- Sprinkle with as much cheese as you wish, cover till melted.
- Remove from heat and serve over mashed potatoes.