Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I came upon this on accident one night as I was out of something else I needed for another recipe. I was delightfully surprised! Very yummy and easy!
- Brown hamburger in large skillet with onion, drain fat.
- Stir in water, gravy mix, poultry seasoning, salt and pepper.
- Bring to simmer, stirring until thickened.
- Stir in veggies, heat through.
- Sprinkle with as much cheese as you wish, cover till melted.
- Remove from heat and serve over mashed potatoes.