1/4 Photos of Cheesy Hamburger & Potato Casserole
1 hr 50 mins
1 hr 30 mins
This has layers of sliced potatoes, cheddar cheese and hamburger. It's creamy and easy, with lots of cheese!! After reading the reviews, I think I didn't state clearly enough that the potatoes need to be very thinly sliced-almost shaved. I've made this tons of time and my potatoes are always done. So slice 'em thin!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown ground beef or venison and drain.
- 2In medium bowl combine soup, onion, milk, and salt and pepper.
- 3In a 2 quart baking dish (11x7) alternately layer the potatoes, soup mixture, meat and cheese.
- 4Repeat layers, ending with cheese on top.
- 5Bake, covered, at 350 degrees for 1 to 1 1/2 hours, until potatoes are tender.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Hamburger & Potato Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (283 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 396.3
- Calories from Fat 198
- Total Fat 22.0 g
- Saturated Fat 11.9 g
- Cholesterol 104.3 mg
- Sodium 667.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 29.3 g