Recipe by AbsurdBookNerd
Quick kid approved lunch.
Top Review by bmcnichol
I made this for my sons band and they all enjoyed it. I followed the exactly as written other then I doubled it. I used pampered chef's seasoning blend. I thought it was good but it seemed like it was missing something. My son said that he thought it could have used some salt. Made for Fall PAC 2008.
- 1 lb macaroni noodles, cooked and drained
- 1 lb hamburger, browned and drained
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 10 ounces milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning, blend
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese