Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Quick kid approved lunch.
- 1 lb macaroni noodles, cooked and drained
- 1 lb hamburger, browned and drained
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 10 ounces milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning, blend
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- Mix together soup, milk and seasoning in a large pot.
- Stir in noodles and beef. Cook over medium high heat until heated through. During final minutes of cooking time, stir in grated cheese.
I made this for my sons band and they all enjoyed it. I followed the exactly as written other then I doubled it. I used pampered chef's seasoning blend. I thought it was good but it seemed like it was missing something. My son said that he thought it could have used some salt. Made for Fall PAC 2008.