Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
I am editing the name of this recipe as many people emailed me that it was offensive. First off, my cousin named it and I continued with the name as he was killed in 1999. The former name was "Puke Dip" and I do apologize to those it offended but it is JUST a name. I have now changed it and hope people still enjoy this tasty, cheesy, dip that is perfect for game day. Blessings to you all!
- 1 lb hamburger
- 1 lb Velveeta cheese
- 1 small onion
- 2 dashes hot sauce, I prefer Frank's Red Hot
- 4 ounces salsa (optional)
- 1 dash milk
- Chop the onion and fry with the hamburger.
- In another pot mix the velveeta and the splash of milk and let the cheese melt down.
- Add the hot sauce, milk and salsa, if using.
- Make sure you stir it often so the cheese doesn't burn!
- Drain the meat and dump into a crock pot.
- Then add the cheese.
- Mix well and cook on high setting for about 45 minutes.
- Turn setting to low and enjoy!
Why, oh why, oh why must this be named after vomit?
Add 1/2 jar of chunky salsa in place of the milk. This is so good and so easy.
Well, all I can say is this really was good but unless you are serving this at a Halloween party, I think I would call it something different. We added a few drops of hot sauce to half of our batch for those who like a dip with a little "kick"