Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Something I slapped together one day that turned out good. We enjoy it with buttered toast and some cheddar cheese sprinkled on top.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 cup frozen broccoli florets
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cheese soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup Minute Rice
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- Brown ground beef in a large skillet.
- Drain fat away.
- Add minced garlic, onion powder, paprika, salt, and pepper.
- Add cream of chicken soup and cheese soup and mix.
- Add 1 cup of water or less making sure not to over flow your skillet and leaving room for rice and broccoli.
- Bring to boil.
- Add 1 cup of rice and mix.
- Add 1 cup of broccoli or less depending on space in skillet.
- Simmer on medium heat for 5 minutes.