Something I slapped together one day that turned out good. We enjoy it with buttered toast and some cheddar cheese sprinkled on top.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown ground beef in a large skillet.
- 2Drain fat away.
- 3Add minced garlic, onion powder, paprika, salt, and pepper.
- 4Add cream of chicken soup and cheese soup and mix.
- 5Add 1 cup of water or less making sure not to over flow your skillet and leaving room for rice and broccoli.
- 6Bring to boil.
- 7Add 1 cup of rice and mix.
- 8Add 1 cup of broccoli or less depending on space in skillet.
- 9Simmer on medium heat for 5 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Hamburger and Broccoli Skillet
Serving Size: 1 (260 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 337.5
- Calories from Fat 167
- Total Fat 18.6 g
- Saturated Fat 7.9 g
- Cholesterol 67.1 mg
- Sodium 1158.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 19.4 g