Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Something I slapped together one day that turned out good. We enjoy it with buttered toast and some cheddar cheese sprinkled on top.
- Brown ground beef in a large skillet.
- Drain fat away.
- Add minced garlic, onion powder, paprika, salt, and pepper.
- Add cream of chicken soup and cheese soup and mix.
- Add 1 cup of water or less making sure not to over flow your skillet and leaving room for rice and broccoli.
- Bring to boil.
- Add 1 cup of rice and mix.
- Add 1 cup of broccoli or less depending on space in skillet.
- Simmer on medium heat for 5 minutes.