Italian-style open-faced omelet. Quick and easy breakfast or delicious side dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook vegetables according to directions on package.
- 2In a large skillet, sauté mushrooms,garlic, and onion in olive oil, over med heat, for 5 minutes.
- 3Add meat and cook for 2 more minutes, stirring frequently.
- 4In small bowl season eggs with basil and pepper; pour into skillet over ham.
- 5Cook, covered, over low heat without stirring until edges set and bottom is golden (10-12 minutes).
- 6Lift edges carefully to allow uncooked egg to flow to the bottom of the pan.
- 7Cook until mixture sets but is still moist.
- 8Pour vegetables and cheese over top of frittata.
- 9Cover and cook an additional 2-3 minutes.
- 10Loosen around edges and slide onto serving plate.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Ham & Vegetable Frittata (Broccoli/Carrot/Cauliflower
Serving Size: 1 (90 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 280.4
- Calories from Fat 171
- Total Fat 19.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 449.2 mg
- Sodium 168.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 22.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
frozen broccoli cauliflower carrots with cheese sauce