Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Italian-style open-faced omelet. Quick and easy breakfast or delicious side dish.
Make and share this Cheesy Ham & Vegetable Frittata (Broccoli/Carrot/Cauliflower recipe from Food.com.
- Cook vegetables according to directions on package.
- In a large skillet, sauté mushrooms,garlic, and onion in olive oil, over med heat, for 5 minutes.
- Add meat and cook for 2 more minutes, stirring frequently.
- In small bowl season eggs with basil and pepper; pour into skillet over ham.
- Cook, covered, over low heat without stirring until edges set and bottom is golden (10-12 minutes).
- Lift edges carefully to allow uncooked egg to flow to the bottom of the pan.
- Cook until mixture sets but is still moist.
- Pour vegetables and cheese over top of frittata.
- Cover and cook an additional 2-3 minutes.
- Loosen around edges and slide onto serving plate.