Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This easy, cheesy spread can be made ahead of time. The horseradish adds a nice flavor.
- 1 (8 ounce) container cheddar cheese spread, softened
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 1⁄2 cups cooked diced ham
- 1⁄3 cup chopped nuts (your choice)
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- In a medium bowl, combine cheese spread and cream cheese, mix well.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Cover& chill at least one hour.
- Let stand at room temperature 30 minutes before serving.
- Serve with crackers or pretzels.
Was really disappointed in this one. It had a really strange texture with the diced ham and chopped nuts. Should probably be made in a food processor.