Recipe by southern chef in louisiana
This is a great snack--it's quick and tasty--great for slumber parties.
- 24 party rolls (premade rolls)
- 1 cup margarine, softend
- 1 small onion, grated
- 3 tablespoons poppy seeds
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 8 ounces sliced cooked ham
- 1 cup shredded swiss cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut rolls in half horizontally.
- Combine the margarine, onion, poppy seed, mustard, and Worcestershire sauce in a bowl; mix well. Spread over cut surface of the roll. On bottom half, place ham, and sprinkle with cheese.
- Replace the top half and wrap in foil. Place on baking sheet and bake at 400°F for 10 to 12 minutes or until heated through. Cool and serve.