Recipe by out of here
This is the meal my DD makes for her Dad's birthday every year. Looks and tastes luscious. Any breakfast man would love it.
Top Review by Manami
Hello Rose of Sharon, what a wonderful brunch item! We chose this as one of the dishes that we are going to serve for the Easter brunch that we are going to have. I did make some changes - used red peppers instead of green, increased the amount of cheddar cheese, & used bacon instead of ham. Also used Italian seasoning and the quiche tasted so good. We enjoyed the fact that we could use it as finger food! It didn't fall apart! We enjoyed it thoroughly, thanks for posting, Diane :=)
- 78.07 ml chopped green pepper
- 118.29 ml chopped onion
- 14.79 ml butter
- 118.29 ml shredded cheddar cheese
- 118.29 ml shredded provolone cheese
- 118.29 ml shredded American cheese
- 14.79 ml flour
- 354.88 ml cooked ham, cubed
- 1 unbaked pie shell
- 3 eggs
- 236.59 ml half-and-half
- 9.85 ml parsley flakes
- 4.92 ml basil
- 3.69 ml salt
- 1.23 ml garlic powder
- 1.23 ml pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Sauté onion and green pepper in butter.
- Mix cheeses and the flour.
- Add the ham, onion, and green pepper to the cheese mixture.
- Spread in unbaked pie shell.
- Combine remaining ingredients and pour over pie.
- Bake at 375°F for 40 minutes.
- Works best in a glass pie plate.
- You can use any cheeses of your choice.