1/2 Photos of Cheesy Ham Quiche
out of here's Note:
This is the meal my DD makes for her Dad's birthday every year. Looks and tastes luscious. Any breakfast man would love it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/3 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded provolone cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded American cheese
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 1/2 cups cooked ham, cubed
- 1 unbaked pie shell
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 2 teaspoons parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1Sauté onion and green pepper in butter.
- 2Mix cheeses and the flour.
- 3Add the ham, onion, and green pepper to the cheese mixture.
- 4Spread in unbaked pie shell.
- 5Combine remaining ingredients and pour over pie.
- 6Bake at 375°F for 40 minutes.
- 7Works best in a glass pie plate.
- 8You can use any cheeses of your choice.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Ham Quiche
Serving Size: 1 (178 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 439.4
- Calories from Fat 279
- Total Fat 31.0 g
- Saturated Fat 13.4 g
- Cholesterol 174.9 mg
- Sodium 687.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 20.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: