Cheesy Ham & Potatoes Au Gratin
- Boil water in large dutch oven and cook potatoes 15 minutes, until tender.
- Melt butter in a med saucepan over med heat.
- Stir in flour until smooth. Add onions and cook 3-5 minutes until translucent.
- Gradually add milk, stirring constantly until mixture thickens and bubbles.
- Add cheese, salt and pepper.
- Stir until cheese melts. Add cream of mushroom soup and combine.
- Pour over potatoe mixture and stir gently to mix. Add ham and gently stir
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 35 to 40 minutes or until bubbly.