Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
Easy to make, easy to bake, and a great family favorite!
Make and share this Cheesy Ham & Noodle Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Cook noodles according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large mixing bowl combine both jars of cheese sauce, sour cream, and pepper (if desired) and stir until well blended.
- Drain the cooked noodles and gently stir into the cheese sauce until well coated.
- Stir the ham into the noodle mixture.
- Pour into an ungreased 3 quart casserole dish and set aside.
- After melting the butter add the crushed crackers and mash with a fork until completely coated with butter.
- Spread the buttered cracker crumbs evenly over top of the ham and noodle mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, at 325 degrees for about 35 minutes or until cracker crumbs are evenly browned and the cheese sauce is bubbling through. Serve immediately.