Mary Scheffert's Note:
This is a good & easy casserole for using up leftover ham. Spice it up as you like. Great for dinner with a salad, or would also be good as a brunch dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- 2In a large saucepan, melt margarine; stir in flour.
- 3Add milk all at once--cook& stir until bubbly; cook 1 minute more.
- 4Remove from heat& stir in cheese& mustard.
- 5Set aside.
- 6Place half of the ham in an ungreased 2-quart casserole dish.
- 7Top with half of the hash browns& half of the cheese sauce.
- 8Spread the spinach on top of the cheese layer.
- 9Repeat layers with remaining ham, potatoes& cheese.
- 10Bake uncovered for 30 minutes, or until heated through.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Ham 'n' Hash Browns Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (257 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 345.9
- Calories from Fat 182
- Total Fat 20.2 g
- Saturated Fat 9.0 g
- Cholesterol 62.5 mg
- Sodium 276.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 19.8 g