Top Review by Linda B
This makes a very hearty & satisfying dish that is super easy to make. I had to use the hash browns with onions & red peppers because that is all my very small town grocery had on hand. This probably changed the flavor somewhat, but it was still good. I also used about double the amount of ham called for because my husband likes a lot of meat. I will make this again soon.
- 1 (2 lb) package frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1 (8 ounce) packagesliced ham, chopped
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of potato soup
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Lightly grease a 9 x 13 inch baking pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine potatoes, ham, potato soup, sour cream and cheddar cheese.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven until sauce is browned and top is browned, about 60 minutes.
- Serve immediately.