Recipe by Konnie
From Mr Breakfast.com
Top Review by sekretoktober24
This recipe was so GOOD!!!! I made if for dinner tonight with a side of scrambled eggs and all 8 family members loved it!!! The only thing I did different was add a little more than a pound of ham. Since it was a dinner dish for tonight, I wanted it to be meaty. I usually like more cheese to those recipes that call for cheese, but since everyone loved it as it is, I will leave it alone. Thank you for posting this tasty recipe!! Now I'm off to add this recipe to my cookbook.
- 1 (2 lb) package frozen hash brown potatoes (thawed)
- 1 (8 ounce) packagesliced ham (chopped)
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of potato soup
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups grated parnesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Lightly grease a 9 x 13 inch baking pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine potatoes, ham, potato soup, sour cream and cheddar cheese.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven until sauce is browned and top is browned, about 60 minutes.
- Serve immediately.