Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
From Mr Breakfast.com
- 1 (2 lb) package frozen hash brown potatoes (thawed)
- 1 (8 ounce) packagesliced ham (chopped)
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of potato soup
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups grated parnesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Lightly grease a 9 x 13 inch baking pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine potatoes, ham, potato soup, sour cream and cheddar cheese.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven until sauce is browned and top is browned, about 60 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
This recipe was so GOOD!!!! I made if for dinner tonight with a side of scrambled eggs and all 8 family members loved it!!! The only thing I did different was add a little more than a pound of ham. Since it was a dinner dish for tonight, I wanted it to be meaty. I usually like more cheese to those recipes that call for cheese, but since everyone loved it as it is, I will leave it alone. Thank you for posting this tasty recipe!! Now I'm off to add this recipe to my cookbook.
This recipe was amazing!!! If you love Cracker Barrel's hashbrown casserole, this is very similar and very good. I love how unique this recipe is and it's perfect if you want to find something different to eat. This is definitely a keeper and went into my recipe box the second I started to make it.
Delicious!! Rich, cheesy and oh so yummy! This dish is definitely not for those on a diet:) I loved the fact that it went together very quickly and easily, and got me out of the kitchen in a hurry (my kind of recipe)!! I made this exactly as written with the exception of using only 3/4 cup fresh Parmesan cheese on top. I served this with salsa and my family loved it. They gave it 2 thumbs up and claimed it a winner. Thank you Konnie for sharing this quick, easy and delicious recipe. I'm glad that I chose to make it for PAC