Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
These wraps do double duty. Make them for lunch or refrigerate for an hour and cut into slices for appetizer or snack pinwheels.
- 2 (4 1/4 ounce) cansunderwood deviled ham spread
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) package garlic & herb spreadable cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) jar roasted red peppers, drained and sliced or 1 red pepper, sliced
- 3 cups fresh arugula or 3 cups Baby Spinach
- 4 (8 inch) flour tortillas or 4 (12 inch) flour tortillas
- Combine Deviled Ham Spread and cheese spread. Spread evenly over tortillas. Evenly arrange roasted peppers then arugula over ham mixture. Roll up and secure with toothpicks.
This is a super simple and yummy recipe. I halved the ingredients and got 3-6" flour tortilla wraps (just for hubby and I). I used the peppery arugula to make these. I'm thinking that this recipe could make a great grilled ham and cheese sandwich and also a ham and cheese quesadilla (I may have to play with this). Thank you for posting your recipe CHEF GRPA.
Made for PRMR! This made a great lunch and the kids would admit that they loved them. I think it could be an easy staple lunch for years to come. Thanks...