Recipe by CHEF GRPA
These wraps do double duty. Make them for lunch or refrigerate for an hour and cut into slices for appetizer or snack pinwheels.
Top Review by rosie316
This is a super simple and yummy recipe. I halved the ingredients and got 3-6" flour tortilla wraps (just for hubby and I). I used the peppery arugula to make these. I'm thinking that this recipe could make a great grilled ham and cheese sandwich and also a ham and cheese quesadilla (I may have to play with this). Thank you for posting your recipe CHEF GRPA.
- 2 (4 1/4 ounce) cansunderwood deviled ham spread
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) package garlic & herb spreadable cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) jar roasted red peppers, drained and sliced or 1 red pepper, sliced
- 3 cups fresh arugula or 3 cups Baby Spinach
- 4 (8 inch) flour tortillas or 4 (12 inch) flour tortillas