Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
These are really easy and taste delicious. I usually serve these for family brunches, and they're easy for kids to help with or make.
- 6 slices deli ham
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, chopped finely
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, , divided
- 6 eggs
- 1 (8 ounce) carton plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, minced (optional)
- Place each ham slice in a greased 10 oz. ramekin or custard cup
- Sprinkle with onions and 1 cup of cheese.
- In a bowl, beat eggs and yogurt until blended; pour into cups.
- Sprinkle with parsley and remaining cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes or until a knife inserted comes out clean.
- Serve immediately.