Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a super quick and delicious meal for your family. After having a ton of ham left over from Christmas dinner, I came up with this recipe to use the ham and some veggies I had on hand.
- Combine potatoes and celery in a pot of water and bring to a boil. Cover and cook for 10 minutes or until veggies are tender.
- In a saucepan melt butter and then add onion. Cook onion until tender but not browned.
- When potatoes and celery are done, drain water and then put back in pot. Add onion, ham, cream of mushroom soup, milk, and salt and pepper.
- Let heat up for 5 minutes to combine flavors and then add cheese and mix constantly.
- Once cheese has melted, serve and enjoy.